[News] [150724] Hara has high hopes to keep growing her solo singing career


It seems that KARA's Hara has gained more confidence and ambition after her debut as a solo artist!


On the July 23 airing of 'Sunny's FM Date,' Hara told the DJ about what's changed after her solo debut. She said, "Before I used to get anxious before broadcasts, but now I'm more nonchalant. It's not that I'm comfortable but I've just become used to [going on air]."

The singer continued, "When the members weren't with me, I felt nervous and worried, about what I'd do if I did variety alone. But now okay by myself. With the passing time I think I'm slowly changing," and added, "After dropping my solo album, my ambition for my singing career grew bigger. I want to change the parts about me that need work. I want to show diverse aspects of myself." 

AKP

Post a Comment

0 Comments